Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Poem

My name is Izac,I like to watch movies on my Imac, I love to eat Big Macs, Some of my friends enjoy the poolsThey always think they're cool,


Cruising down the street to sunday school, walking in slippers I look like a fool,I ran in the hall just for fun,Then came outside to enjoy the sun,
Eating my lunch - A drink with a bun,I think after this i’m number one,


I have a friend named Tihi He does not even know his Mihi.Tihi’s got a friend name April,She likes to ride on an angel,
Her favourite color is purple,

she always think she’s grateful,April has a friend name Night,Night like to fly a kite,He likes the color White,He also like to Write,He likes to take big Bites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.