Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Show not tell.


Rainbow’s end


Going to Rainbow’s end feeling nervous my first time there going on the Pirate ship. Hopped on the instructor telling us the rules I was so scared that i’ll vomit or pee my pants. Who know’s what going to happened but then. It started it went in a slow pace I said to myself nothing to worry it feels like a kid ride then. It went even faster I couldn't handle it put my hands up in the air but once I put my hands up I had a funny feeling it was wet down my pants. I said to the instructor sir “ I peed my pant” I felt embarrassed but when I looked down it was my bottle of water. Then I hoped of walking with my jumper in front of me.

Later on I said to myself I should do one more but this one is the fear fall but at the same time i'm not bringing my water bottle. I hopped on buckled my seat I was by myself when I went up and up it felt like I was on the sky tower. When I got up there it stopped I started shivering because it was cold I had butterflies in my tummy then… I went down I had that same funny feeling when I was on the Pirate ship. I looked down I had My bottle but I realise that I left my bottle I said to myself did I pee my pants. Just when I got on the ground I thought it was raining already Actually it wasn't raining it was pee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.